Re: [xml] Is it okay to add a node as the first child?

Jason Viers wrote:
Rush Manbert wrote:

I see that the tree API functions for adding nodes (xmlNewNode(), xmlAddNode(), etc) all add the node to the end of the child list.

I believe I have a case where I need to add a new node at the beginning of the child list.

You could call xmlAddPrevSibling and add the new node as the previous sibling of the first node.

Jason

Doh! Of course. That's the logical equivalent if the parent node already has children, isn't it? Silly me.

Thanks,
Rush