[xml] Is it okay to add a node as the first child?
- From: Rush Manbert <rush manbert com>
- To: xml gnome org
- Subject: [xml] Is it okay to add a node as the first child?
- Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 14:41:44 -0700
I see that the tree API functions for adding nodes (xmlNewNode(),
xmlAddNode(), etc) all add the node to the end of the child list.
I believe I have a case where I need to add a new node at the beginning
of the child list. I have some questions that I hope a kind person will
* Is there any reason I cannot do this?
* Is there an API available that I have missed?
* Assuming it is okay to do, is there anything I need to be careful of?
It looks like I can just insert the xmlNodePtr at the front of the
] [Thread Prev