[xml] htmlParseChunk() breaks on error?

Hi,

Im parsing some real life html and using the function htmlParseChunk(). It
often reports parsing errors. Does libxml2 stop at the place, where the error
occurs (I use the push parser)? Or does it continue to the end of the
document as good as it can?
I would like it not to stop of course. I also set the
option "HTML_PARSE_RECOVER". What exactly does this mean? Is that documentet
somewhere? there is only a comment "Relaxed parsing" and i dont want to
guess...

I hope you can bring some light in the dark!
Thanks for reading.

Greetings
Manuel Jung