Re: [xml] Minor documentation path for libxml/xpath.h

On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 03:10:23PM -0700, James Dennett wrote:

The diff below addresses some typos in the documentation of
xmlXPathContext.  I don't know what format you'd like patches in, or how
to provoke svn to produce nicer diffs.  This is against current svn
trunk (revision 3592).

  Cool, but mail seems to have mangled your patch, can you instead regenerate
it with svn diff -p and send them as mail attachement which are usually
perserved by various mail programs, thanks !

(I came to be looking at this as I'm trying to work out which functions
can modify the context; evaluating an XPath expression can do so, which
surprised me, but maybe I need to RTFM more carefully.)

  Usually you should not need to modify the context, except somethings to
set up the current node or document (and there is no accessor for this
requires direct change of the public structure).

   thanks,

Daniel