Re: [xml] TextReader schema validator

On 3/16/07, Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 11:33:51AM +0100, Jovan Kostovski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've created a XML schema validator
> based on reader1.c example by
> adding the xmlTextReaderSchemaValidate        function.
>
> Everything works fine, but xmlTextReaderSchemaValidate
> as a result returns 0 if the schema can be activated.
>
> How can I return a message like the one in xmllinit.c.
> Something like "test.xml validates"?

  I don't understand what you're asking for. If that's
the status of the validation, obviously you can't get it at
the intial phase but only when parsing has finished

Yes that's right. Because the error messages that are printed
in case of error in validation, I thought that I'm missing something
with the xmlTextReaderSchemaValidate function.
I didn't see that there is another function for showing the result
of the validation.

Thanks for opening my eyes :)

BR, Jovan