Re: [xml] ok, moving on.. native Win32 library - MVSC

Brian Lindahl wrote:
<snip>
Also, I generated the Python bindings when building for win32 native.
How do I get the code for the libxml2 Python library? The only download
available is an rpm, which isn't helpful for a native platform,
especially when I can't seem to even install the rpm for Cygwin. There's
got to be a .tar.gz or something along those lines, out there.

Thanks,
Brian
libxml2-2.6.27.tar.gz (available from xmlsoft.org and many other sources)
contains the complete source and test cases for the entire library,
including the python bindings.

Bill