Re: [xml] [xpath] How to print xml fragment

From: bagnacauda [mailto:bagnacauda gmail com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 2:35 PM
To: xml gnome org
Subject: [xml] [xpath] How to print xml fragment

Hello,

I hope someone can help me with this problem.

My input xml file has got a recurring structure "TransactionError" as follows:

and so on

I can identify the nodeset (all TransactionError's) with an xpath _expression_ but then how can I get the string value? I've tried to use the xpath2.c example as a guide by printing cur->content when cur=TransactionError but it won't work.

Thanks in advance,
Massimo

This sound like a xslt problem to me.
I /think/ you would want to use libxslt for this.

best regards / mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Martin Trappel
Kristl, Seibt & Co Ges.m.b.H. / A-8052 Graz
Tel.: (+43 316) 5995 - 1581
mailto:martin trappel ksengineers at