From: Daniel Veillard [mailto:veillard redhat com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 10:21 AM
To: phils micronet com au
Cc: xml gnome org
Subject: Re: [xml] xmlFree crashing

On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 09:28:53AM +1000, phils micronet com au wrote:
HI,

  Hi,

Disclaimer:
The email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and may
be subject to copyright. They are intended solely for the
use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you
have received
this message in error please notify Micronet Systems
(Australia) Pty
Ltd immediately by return email or by calling +61 2 9542 2000.  The
republication and re-dissemination are strictly prohibited
without the
express prior consent of Micronet Systems (Australia) Pty Ltd.
Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of Micronet Systems
(Australia) Pty Ltd except where an authorised sender specifically
states them to be the views of Micronet Systems (Australia) Pty Ltd.
It is your responsibility to verify this email and any
attachments for
the presence of viruses. Micronet Systems (Australia) Pty
Ltd accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted.

  those terms are incompatible with the use of this public
forum. Please fix !
You can't ask for free support and threaten us at the same
time, sorry :-( Plus we need to archive and expose mails
content. If you can't agree with those terms try to get
private support (and no I'm not interested !)
   All this is clearly hightlighted in red in the page giving
informations about getting help on the library:
   http://xmlsoft.org/bugs.html
did you not see this ? Or do you just don't care ?

Daniel

veillard redhat com  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit
http://xmlsoft.org/ http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search
engine  http://rpmfind.net/