Re: [xml] tool to convert SQL result into xml

On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 12:36:34PM -0800, Steve Yan wrote:
I am looking for such a tool which convert the results from a SQL select
into XML format.

There are several ways to do this; some XQuery implementaions can
do it natively... or you could use ODBC or JDBC or even the
Perl DBI to access a database and make XML syntax, although that's
less efficient than the XM LQuery approach in many cases.

Since yo umention you're using DB (I assume IBM DB2) note
that DB2 supports XQuery via the XML Extender.

Liam

Pictures scanned from old books, http://www.fromoldbooks.org/
Liam on the Web, http://www.holoweb.net/~liam/