Re: [xml] schema validation

I have been using this api and have not had this problem.

You may want to show your code.

Yong Chen

From: xml-bounces gnome org [mailto:xml-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of isil light
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 1:18 PM
To: xml gnome org
Subject: [xml] schema validation

Greetings - I'm very new to the library so please be patient :)

I seem to have hit a wall with schema validation:

xmlDocPtr doc;
xmlSchemaValidCtxtPtr xsd;

doc = xmlParseFile ( argv[1] );
ret = xmlSchemaValidateDoc ( xsd, doc );

I get back a 20 from xmlSchemaValidateDoc regardless if the xml is valid or not

Is this feature available or has it been depreciated?

All new Yahoo! Mail -