Re: [xml] Tool to help fill in structures from XML

Hi David,

David Hagood <wowbagger sktc net> writes:

Does anybody know of a good tool which takes the drudgery out of reading
XML into structures?

Taking a risk of being blasted for promoting something else on this
list ;-), I can recommend CodeSynthesis XSD[1]. While it doesn't do
things exactly as you've described, it makes it a lot easier to
access XML data in C++., BTW, to my knowledge, this is the only
open-source tool of this kind.

[1] http://www.codesynthesis.com/products/xsd/

hth,
-boris