Re: [xml] =?iso-8859-1?q?=BFleak_using_libxml2_for_sax-parsing_html_i?= =?iso-8859-1?q?n_python=3F?=

On Tue, Jan 09, 2007 at 05:12:16PM +0100, Cesar Ortiz wrote:
Hi again,
It has sense what you say. I changed the test code to force the calling of
htmlFreeParserCtxt and it works the same ;).

I have also done a translation of the example to C, and it works nicely in
my environtment.

One last attempt about the python example... I am sending you the testing
python code and a html file it uses. You just have to run it and check the
memory with top (or checking /proc) to see the memory consumption (If
instead a for loop you change it with an infinite loop the system gets out
of memory.  Could you just say to me how the memory consumption evolves in
your environment? (Your memory functions report that everything is OK.)

  We investigated the problem with William, and I think we have it nailed
down in SVN: Committed revision 3573 , it was basically reference counting of
sttribute strings passed in a dictionnary which were not decremented leading
to the leak.
  Patch enclosed,

Daniel