Re: [xml] export xmlTextReaderSetup() function

> But if really you think xmlReaderForIO() ain't proper, then go ahead.
> My experience is that xmlParserInputBufferPtr is
complex and will confuse users  :-)

I though about that :) The reason I decided to use
xmlParserInputBufferPtr is that I can get "free"
objects for parsing from memory, files, ...

Then I can add my specific layers (if needed). I agree
that xmlParserInputBufferPtr is not trivial to use
but I think I figured it out :) I have the source
code :) :) :)

just use

Thanks! :)