Re: [xml] export xmlTextReaderSetup() function

On Tue, Jan 02, 2007 at 07:07:53PM -0800, Aleksey Sanin wrote:
I have a tiny patch that exports xmlTextReaderSetup()
function. I need it for chaining xmlParserInputBuffers
(in-place compression + encryption + ...). W/o this
function, xmlNewTextReader() function is pretty much
useless ;)

  Can you write an example showing the use then, I'm a bit lost I admit :-)

Is it OK to check it in CVS?

  Yes except that CVs was replaced with SVN (Subversion) and I didn't
yet tried to look how to hook in the new infrastructure. I think there are
pages on gnome.org about it to babystep the process

Daniel