Re: [xml] Python documentation - any help welcome!

Mike Kneller <ukchill mac com> writes:

Hi,

After struggling to get to grips with Libxml2 and Python, I figured
that although I can't contribute much in the way of code, I can have
a crack at getting some useful documentation up together.

I have put the first part up on my Wiki, if anyone would care to
review for accuracy - or help out where it is a bit light on
examples?

http://mikekneller.com/wiki/index.php?title=Getting_started_with_Libxml2_and_Python_-_part_1

I realise that this is probably a bit n00b for most here, but I
would like to bring together workable examples from the ground up,
most of the other information I have read assumes a level of
knowledge I just didn't have when I encountered the library for the
first time.

Hey! I didn't see this till just now. I'm doing a *lot* with
libxml2/libxslt and python. I'll take a look at your doc and let you
know what I think.

--
Nic Ferrier
http://www.tapsellferrier.co.uk   for all your tapsell ferrier needs