Re: [xml] copyNode and attributes of XML_XINCLUDE_START

On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 04:03:38PM +0100, Petr Pajas wrote:
Hi Daniel, All,

one of the users of the Perl bindings has noticed that after
clonning a subtree (using xmlCopyNode internally) the clonned
XML_XINCLUDE_START (very useful BTW) nodes do not carry their
original attributes (such as href and xpointer).

The attached patch for tree.c fixes this. I'm not sure if
XML_XINCLUDE_END can ever carry properties; if not, safely remove
the 2 corresponding lines from the patch.

Thanks in advance for considering the patch,

  Sounds reasonnable but I'm really short on time right now, for the
question answer is no so this can be removed, could you bugzilla this so
we don't loose track of this ?

  thanks !

Daniel