Re: [xml] xsd validation

On Tue, Dec 18, 2007 at 08:09:43PM +0100, Aron Stansvik wrote:
Hello Senthil.

2007/12/18, Senthil Nathan <rsennat gmail com>:
Hi,
I would like to know is there any examples available with libxml2,
which validates the xml files against a xsd schema.

I guess, xml schema is still under development in libxml2.

But please point to me, if there is an example on that.

No example for that on the web site, but if you look at the code for
the xmllint program [1] that comes with libxml2 you can find an
example. Look for the code that is used when xmllint is invoked with
--schema. This is mostly code guarded with if (schema != NULL) I
think. Maybe some clever searches at codesearch.google.com can come up
with some examples too.

  there is testSchemas.c in the source distribution too,

Daniel