[xml] access violation problem

Hi, I’m brand new to LibXML and all has been going fairly well for me until I encountered this problem:

“Unhandled exception at 0x77bed058 (ntdll.dll) in k2.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation writing location 0x00000014.”

I’m developing on Windows using VS2007.  These calls don’t always fail, it works fine the first time but fails on a second attempt even though it’s referencing the very same file.  One difference is that the second attempt is happening on a worker thread instead of the primary GUI thread.

  xmlInitParser();  // not sure if I need this

  m_pDoc = xmlReadFile(m_filePath, NULL, 0);

Thanks for any help,

Steve