Re: [xml] Incorrect character callback invocation?

On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 08:46:45PM +0530, Ashwin wrote:

   Hi,

   I  am  having  a problem with the parsing some documents which are not
   well-formed.  The  parser seems to catch the error, but then strangely
   instead  of stopping at that point and returning an error, it proceeds
   to  invoke  the  character callback. I am not sure whether this is the
   expected behaviour.

  I'm sure you have read the code of the parser handling entities and the
big warning in the docs about the use of SAX when handling documents with
user defined entities, am I right ?
  If that's the case you may have an explanation, or a patch :-)

Daniel