Re: [xml] Memory overlap with apr

On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 08:40:00AM +0200, Marco Spinetti wrote:
Under apache 1.3 I have no problems of memory corruptions.
Apache 2.2 is completely based on apr and I use apr pools for all memory
allocation in my module.
It seems that the memory corruption is possible.
I'd like to know what daniel thinks about it and then how to solve it.

  Honnestly I don't know ! I don't knwow what apr is doing which makes
libxml2 normal use of memory management interface fail (assuming it's the
case). In a nutshell I can't comment on something I don't understand.

Daniel