Re: [xml] Memory overlap with apr

Under apache 1.3 I have no problems of memory corruptions.
Apache 2.2 is completely based on apr and I use apr pools for all memory allocation in my module.
It seems that the memory corruption is possible.
I'd like to know what daniel thinks about it and then how to solve it.
Any help is very appreciated.
Best regards

Marco