Re: [xml] using xmlSetExternalEntityLoader to return internally generated XML documents

Looking at the source, it seems that I have to serialise my xml document so that libxml can parse it again, is that right, seems like a bit of a waste of time, though I guess for some situations at least (xinclude) if xmlSetExternalEntityLoader could accept an xmlDoc, the xmlDoc would have to be copied so maybe it is not that much more overhead.