[xml] Read tree from FILE* ?

Hello!

I successfully can use xmlDocFormatDump(FILE*, xmlDocPtr, int) to save my
xml document tree to a file.

However, I seem unable to find out how to _read_ a document tree from a
FILE*.
Is there an opposite funtion to xmlDocDump?

(The reason why I want to use FILE* is that I'm on windows and therefore my
filenames are UTF-16 which I can't give to libxml. If there is another
solution to this problem than via opening the file myself I would also take
that one. :)

Thanks!

best regards / mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Martin Trappel