Re: [xml] Windows CE port for current stable libxml2

On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 09:35:25AM +0200, Andreas Stricker wrote:
I'm not too fond of adding one file per Windows version honnestly
Can't this really be merged considering there is ways to sort it
out at the preprocessor level ?

Yes, this is the right approach. I merged it into win32config.h

  better :)

The patch attached includes win32config.h instead of config.h on
Windows CE platforms and some minor modifications. The patch is
against the currend SVN head.

I've tested it again successful.

  Looks good to me, applied and commited (revision 3602),

   thanks a lot !

Daniel