[xml] Question about handling parser error messages

Hello,

I need your help with what certainly is a simple problem.
Following the example in testSchemas.c, I have set up xmlSchemaSetParserErrors to redirect parser errors to handle errors then I do an xmlSchemaParse. In case the schema has errors, the error handler correctly get the message "Failed to parse the XML resource xxx" but I'm also getting an error message on the stderr (/projects/batch/xsd/test.xsd:1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found) which is not being trapped by my the error handler. What I am doing wrong? Is there something else I should set up in addition to  xmlSchemaSetParserErrors?

Thanks!
Massimo