Re: [xml] Info about xmlSchemaSetValidStructuredErrors

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 01:38:49PM +0200, bagnacauda wrote:
OK, I have taken a look at some of the sample programs that come with the
package and I've found the aswer.
One more question: where can I find a comprehensive list of all error
codes/messages handled by libxml2?
  see xmlerror.h in the include files.

the messages are distributed over the code though, and not centralized in
a single place.

Red Hat Virtualization group
Daniel Veillard      | virtualization library