Re: [xml] Info about xmlSchemaSetValidStructuredErrors

OK, I have taken a look at some of the sample programs that come with the package and I've found the aswer.
One more question: where can I find a comprehensive list of all error codes/messages handled by libxml2?
Thanks for your help!

2007/4/2, Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>:
On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 02:38:44PM +0200, bagnacauda wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using the xmlSchemaSetValidStructuredErrors to access error details
> and need to pass a parameter to the
> xmlStructuredErrorFunc<http://www.xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-xmlerror.html#xmlStructuredErrorFunc >
> .

The parameter will the an argument you get in the callback, see the callback signature.

Daniel

Daniel Veillard      | virtualization library  http://libvirt.org/
veillard redhat com  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit   http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine  http://rpmfind.net/