[xml] Question about xmlCleanupParser()

Hi,

I'm having a crash when I call xmlCleanupParser() and I've some doubts about the use of this function.

I'm developing a library that loads and uses libxml, and I call xmlCleanupParser in the destructor/DllMain of
the library, when I'm finished using it.

The question is: if someone uses my library and also uses libxml by his own in a process, my call to
xmlCleanupParser would affect the other instance of libxml?

Thanks in advance,

        Unai