Re: [xml] python hash code suggestions for libxslt types

On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 11:05:34AM +0100, Nic James Ferrier wrote:
Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> writes:

  The address of the underlying C pointer to the object ?

Yes. That's what I decided on in the end. It's not perfect but since I
am doing compares that way...

  That's not ideal, but faily solid :-)

I've attached my modified diff.

Will you accept this patch as it is? Or is there something you'd like
me to do to it before it gets into CVS?

  Looks fine, I'm just wondering about:

-------------------
+
+    // Py_AddAttr(ret, cmp_function_impl);
+

 is that to be fixed later ?

I still haven't solved the problem of returning a PyObject from the
libxsltmod. But I'm not sure I'm going to without quite a change to
the generator code.

  Hum, functions in that module all returns PyObject pointers. I may
be a bit out of sync. But it's fine commiting the first batch now and
adding more later. I just wait for your answer on previous point :-)

Daniel