Re: [xml] python hash code suggestions for libxslt types

On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 02:21:29AM +0100, Nic James Ferrier wrote:
I find I want to store stylesheets and transformation-contexts in a
python hash table (for asynchronous retrieval).

Neither stylesheet not transformCtxt has a hash function

It's difficult to think of what to return for a hash code.

Can anyone make a suggestion?

  The address of the underlying C pointer to the object ?

Red Hat Virtualization group
Daniel Veillard      | virtualization library