Re: [xml] python wrapper for the document loading API: patch

On Fri, Sep 08, 2006 at 10:02:00PM +0100, Nic James Ferrier wrote:
Here is my patch for the python wrapper for the document loading API.

It now works and is complete in all but one respect. I don't seem to
be able to get the xsltGetLoaderFunc function to appear in the python
API. I think this is because the return value of the function _must_
be a pythonObject and I think there might be something wrong with the
generator in that case.

Anyway... getLoaderFunc() isn't all that necessary and I can fix it
down the line so I think this patch could be considered for inclusion.

  Hum, you have one more week to polish the patch, at least it's archived
on the list now :-)

  thanks !

Daniel