Re: [xml] varying entity resolution

On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 09:40:16PM +0100, Nic James Ferrier wrote:
Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> writes:

  Hum, for Apple/Safari we added xsltSetLoaderFunc() in documents.h
I'm really busy right now, I can't really go though code or review
in the next days, but I guess it's a hint in the right direction for
you,

Oh brilliant.

Accepting you are busy is there even an example usage you could point
me to?

  Not really but if you find the thread where this was discussed and
designed last year or the WebCore XSLT code which uses it. Try googling :-)

Daniel