Re: [xml] Do I need to pop xmlStreamPushAttr

On Fri, Oct 20, 2006 at 08:34:48PM +0200, Joachim Zobel wrote:
Am Donnerstag, den 19.10.2006, 17:07 -0400 schrieb Daniel Veillard:
On Thu, Oct 19, 2006 at 09:08:17PM +0200, Joachim Zobel wrote:
Subject almost says it. Do I need to pop the xmlStreamPushAttr or do I
only need to pop the xmlStreamPush'es?

  This API has been made public because it's a cross dependance between
internal modules, not sure we should really have exported it, so it has
mostly been tested for the internal use cases, I'm not really sure I can
commit to fix bugs in it, especially if Kasimier is not around anymore,
so you're warned. That said I think Pop is only needed at the node level,
since basically attributes are not structured it would be a waste.

Having to fix it myself is preferrable to not having it. The ability to
filter sax buckets with simple xpath expressions is extremely useful.
Having this makes it possible to stay streaming most of the time and
fall back to DOM for small nodesets.

  Understood, but we tested it only for specific uses, so I had to warn you :-)

Daniel