Re: [xml] Do I need to pop xmlStreamPushAttr

On Thu, Oct 19, 2006 at 09:08:17PM +0200, Joachim Zobel wrote:

Subject almost says it. Do I need to pop the xmlStreamPushAttr or do I
only need to pop the xmlStreamPush'es?

  This API has been made public because it's a cross dependance between
internal modules, not sure we should really have exported it, so it has
mostly been tested for the internal use cases, I'm not really sure I can
commit to fix bugs in it, especially if Kasimier is not around anymore,
so you're warned. That said I think Pop is only needed at the node level,
since basically attributes are not structured it would be a waste.

Red Hat Virtualization group
Daniel Veillard      | virtualization library