From: Daniel Veillard [mailto:veillard redhat com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 12:28 PM
To: Yong Chen (yongche)
Cc: xml gnome org
Subject: Re: [xml] xmllint schema validation

On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 11:47:33AM -0700, Yong Chen (yongche) wrote:

Sorry, I meant I tried "2.6.26", the latest, not "2.6.22", which is
the one I've been using.

With 2.6.26, my program got into infinite loop, no err msg
displayed
though.

  Hum, annoying, please bugzilla, thanks !

And where's Kasimier?

  Still searching for a job I'm afraid.

Daniel

veillard redhat com  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit
http://xmlsoft.org/ http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search
engine  http://rpmfind.net/