[xml] Reusing xmlParserCtxt

Hi,

Can we reuse the context created(by call to xmlCreateMemoryParserCtxt) inside xmlSAXUserParseMemory, to parse another document..??

What I have observed that some information regarding current parsing is stored in the xmlParserCtxt structure…

So, once parsing of a document is done, can the same context be safely reused to parse another document…?

Is there a reset API to bring back the used context to the initial state?

Thanks in advance..

Regards,

Harbhanu