[xml] xmlReadFile question...

Hello,

My code uses the xmlReadFile function. (using version 2.6.26) for
reading a configuration, which works fine for WindowsXP.

Now, I need to port the code to run under Linux, where the library
version is 2.5.10, a version that does not contain the xmlReadFile
function. :(

I can't install the new version due to some privileges issue therefore I
need to downgrade my code to use the 2.5.10 version.

Any hint on how can I replace the usage of xmlReadFile in my code?

Thanks in advance.

--- Ricky Marek.

cnxtsmtp4.conexant.com made the following

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message
in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."