Re: [xml] libxml2.xmlIO.awn.1.patch

On Sat, Sep 09, 2006 at 06:20:08PM +0400, Emelyanov Alexey wrote:
2006-09-06  Andrew W. Nosenko  <andrew w nosenko gmail com
<mailto:andrew w nosenko gmail com>>

* xmlIO.c [HAVE_STAT && HAVE__STAT]:
Fix the compilation breakage: macro that redefines of the 'stat'
as '_stat' is removed (was introduced in the r1.172).

Removing this macro results in occurrence of warnings about
types incompatibility in _wstat() call on Windows.

Changes in this patch (for xmlIO.c rev. 1.172):
1. Replacement of 'stat' on '_stat' only on Windows
2. C style comments are used

I hope, patch must solve compilation problem.
I have no FreeBSD, but library was also compiled with glibc 2.0, both
HAVE_STAT and HAVE__STAT was defined.

  Okay, I hadn't forgotten about the patch but was on the road and busy, plus
I wanted to make sure no further input would be made to this. So I applied
this xmlIO.c.patch to the current CVS head, restricting the #define to _stat
to the strict environment where it is needed makes sense, plus it removes
the C++ like comments which is also a good thing.
  So applied and commited to CVS,

    thanks a lot everybody for your input on this !

Daniel