Re: [xml] trapping errors

I used xmlSchemaValidateDoc to validate an xml message by xsd.
When there are some errors it tells me what is wrong but I can see it
only on debug screen, there is some way to trap the error it sends?Is
there some example on how to use functions that trap errors?

Look at the xmlerror.h header file, which has functions to control where
errors are sent. In particular, try xmlSetStructuredErrorFunc, which
allows you to specify your own function to receive error messages.

Best regards,

Michael

--
Print XML with Prince!