Re: [xml] xmlNewInputFromFile URI problems on Win32

On Sun, Nov 05, 2006 at 06:57:47PM +0100, Igor Zlatkovic wrote:
The attached patch removes the problem described above.

  okay, thanks :-)

Still I don't really understand the whole wizardry which handles URIs,
filesystem paths and conversions between the two. What is xmlCanonicPath
actually meant to return?

  something you can build a composed path/URL from, for example if the document
wants to load the relative URI 'dtds/my.dtd' ...

Oh, if this fix is okay, could someone commit it? My CVS account has
been deactivated so I cannot do it myself any longer.

  Okay, I'm commiting, but I don't understand why your CVs account would
have been removed, I guess the point is that you need to use CVS over SSH
but the login is still here.

Daniel