Re: [xml] What is difference between xmlTextReaderNext() and xmlTextReaderNextSibling()?

On 11/3/06, Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:
On Fri, Nov 03, 2006 at 03:31:20PM +0200, Andrew W. Nosenko wrote:
> Sorry for possible stupid question, but what is difference between
> xmlTextReaderNext() and xmlTextReaderNextSibling()?
>
> Documentation for both say that they do
>     "Skip to the node following the current one in document order
> while avoiding the subtree if any".
>
> Therefore, the question raised: what is functional difference
> between them?

  the later states:

  Currently implemented only for Readers built on a document

Yes, I saw it.

There might be semantic differences but I could not spot them immediately
the code is really different.

Yes, I asked about functions semantic differences (may be using bad
wording :-( ), not about implementation.

OK.  Let me rephrase: Is there any _intended_ semantic differences
between these functions?

--
Andrew W. Nosenko <andrew w nosenko gmail com>