RE: [xml] Segmentation fault in xmlFreeDoc

Hi,

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Richards [mailto:rrichards ctindustries net]
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 1:48 PM
To: Buchcik, Kasimier
Cc: xml gnome org
Subject: Re: [xml] Segmentation fault in xmlFreeDoc

Buchcik, Kasimier wrote:
It shows this for me, but maybe it's due to the "Debug" build:

kbu librax:/data/home/kbuchcik/gnomecvs/libxml2$ xmllint --version
/data/home/kbuchcik/gnomecvs/libxml2/.libs/lt-xmllint: using libxml
version 20624-CVS2779
   compiled with: Threads Tree Output Push Reader Patterns
Writer SAXv1
FTP HTTP DTDValid HTML Legacy C14N Catalog XPath XPointer
XInclude Iconv
ISO8859X Unicode Regexps Automata Expr Schemas Schematron
Modules Debug
MemDebug

You're also using a version >= 2.6.21 :)

Ah :-) I missed to read you correctly - sorry for the noise.

Regards,

Kasimier