RE: [xml] does xsltproc caches subexpressions

Hi,

-----Original Message-----
From: xml-bounces gnome org [mailto:xml-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Buchcik, Kasimier

[...]

I'll keep you informed, but we need to move to xslt gnome org;
this seems really to be Libxslt related. I'll crosspost
this to xslt gnome org for this reason.

Could someone be so kind and post a reply to the mail I crossposted
to xslt gnome org
(http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xslt/2006-May/msg00055.html)?
I would like post an answer to my own mail, but somehow the
duplicate-mailing-list-post-eliminating machinery prevented me from
receiving it.

The reward will be: A solution for the xsl:key problem :-)

Regards,

Kasimier