De: xml-bounces gnome org [mailto:xml-bounces gnome org]En nombre de
Unai Astorquiza
Enviado el: jueves, 18 de mayo de 2006 16:42
Para: xml gnome org
Asunto: [xml] Use of the "&" character in the content of a Node

Hi,

I've a question about the "&" character.

  nodePtr = xmlNewNode(NULL, "node");
  if (nodePtr)
  {
    xmlNodeSetContent(nodePtr, "111&222");
  }

At this point, the content of the node has been set to "111"

If I put the ampersand as &, the resulting node content
is "111&222"

Which is the correct way to put the content "111&222" in the
node? I mean, to get the following result:

<node>111&222</node>

I want to be able to set it, and get it back later.

Do I have to create a new text node (xmlNewText) instead of
using xmlNewNode?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Unai Astorquiza