RE: AW: AW: [xml] Default Values for Attributes

Hi,

-----Original Message-----
From: David Grohmann [mailto:grohmann arlut utexas edu]

[...]

I found the exact location of the bug. And the fix is pretty
simple, someone copied some code by retyping it below and
made a mistake left off a suffix on a variable name, the base
of which was also a variable, so it still compiled.

I'm assuming the bud should be reported here?
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?product=libxml2

It seems you haven't found time yet to report the bug, so
I'm asking if you need any assistance to do so, or if you
could post the scenario (schema + instance) so that we can
investigate the bug you mentioned. This isn't intended to push
you; I just want to avoid forgetting the issue.

Regards,

Kasimier