AW: AW: [xml] Default Values for Attributes

Hi,

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: David Grohmann [mailto:grohmann arlut utexas edu]

[...]

      This is currently only possible during a validation episode:
      In xmlschemas.c there's xmlSchemaSetValidOptions() to be used
      with a validation context. Setting the option
      XML_SCHEMA_VAL_VC_I_CREATE will create such default
attribute-nodes
      in the tree, while the validation is performed.

      Regards,

      Kasimier

Well my happiness was short lived.... It seems to only be
working some of the time. Hopefully I can track down the
problem. But thank you anyway.

:-) I think you are one of the few people who actually
use this mechanism - might be due to the cryptic option name.

Bug-reports are wellcome!

Regards,

Kasimier