[xml] Raising exceptions in python bindings

Hi,

'Playing' with the pushSAXhtml example I have seen that the callback excepcions does not propagate from the 'C parser' to the outer python code.

But... is it safe to leave the parser to consume an exception or I have to put a 'except' in each callback method? I say this, because raising an exception with the 'Memory debug specific code' makes a leak of 16353 bytes.
What surprise me more, is that if you raise more than one exception the leak does not rise.

Is this ok?

Thanks, Cesar

NB: With the 'except' in the callbacks methods, there is no leak.

Weblog: http://_cesar_ortiz_.blogspot.com/