Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:40:20 -0800
From: Manish Marathe <mmarathe spikesource com>
Subject: [xml] win32 file support for building libxml
To: XML Group <xml gnome org>

Hello All,

I found a link ftp://xmlsoft.org/win32/ which has FTP down-loadable
win32 files for libxml and libxslt. One of those is
iconv-1.9.1.win32.zip which has pre-built libiconv 1.9.1 libraries.

I could build libiconv except iconv_a.lib. I was just curious whether
anyone here built that library because in the standard build procedure
of libiconv on Win32 iconv_a.lib does not get created.

Thanks for your help.

-Manish