Re: [xml] libxml2.rmutex-cond-leak.awn.1.patch

On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 at 02:30:59PM +0300, Andrew W. Nosenko wrote:
[Try #2, seems, like 1st message went to /dev/null instead of mailing list
:-( ]

  Oops, no !
Actually I had applied it to my tree as this was making perfect sense,
but  apparently I got distracted and didn't commited it and forgot to reply,
sorry about this, it was on my tree actually :-)

2006-06-26  Andrew W. Nosenko  <andrew w nosenko gmail com>

       * threads.c:
       (xmlFreeRMutex) [HAVE_PTHREAD_H]:
       Destroying of condition, which allocated in the xmlNewRMutex(),
       is added.

Absent pthread_cond_destroy() produces memory leak under FreeBSD
(~4 bytes per each xmlNewRMutex() call).  Whether memory leaks on the other
systems depends on pthread implementation.

  That's commited to CVS now, thanks !

Daniel