[xml] html parser

Hi,
I'm trying to find a html parser and came across this library. When i'm looking at c++ bindings for libxml2, i found that, the html parser has no bindings in c++. Is it true?,  or am i wrong? please point me in correct direction.

Also, if there're no html parser bindings, could somebody please give me pointers on parsing html file. I do not see any html parser examples for libxml2. (I've visited only libxml2 web page)

Thanks in advance,
Surya